Transnational Corporations and China’s Economy:Challenges and Opportunities
November 6-8，2015 (Friday to Sunday）
Over the past several decades, China has actively implemented the reform and opening-up policy while maintaining the direction of its socialist market economy with Chinese characteristics. Although still listed among “emerging markets”, China has become one of the two biggest economies (U.S-China, known as G-2) in building a special position in the world economy. The initiation of Asia-Pacific Free Trade Area was proposed in Beijing APEC leaders meeting in 2014. With this background, an international conference on transnational corporations and China’s economy will be held in Chengdu – the southwest economic center in October 2015.
This conference will be exploring the role and significance of the construction of Asia-Pacific Free Trade Area and governments as well as transnational corporations in the modern society, especially emerging economies, such as China. Based on modern theory and practice, the conference will discuss challenges and opportunities that China brings to Asia-Pacific economy as a result of its rapid integration into the world. The conference (forum) will provide a platform where enterprises, government and academic experts discuss the existing opportunities to perfect economic performance.
►All accepted papers will be online published in website of “Transnational Corporations Review”, and the abstract will enter the SSCI-CPCI index. Better papers can published by “Transnational Corporations Review” and can be indexed by Ebsco, American Economic Association, and Business Management.
Name: Transnational Corporations Review (in English); Kuaguo Gongsi Pinglun (in Chinese)
Series No.: ISSN 1918-6444 (Print); ISSN 1925-2099 (Online) Languages: English/Chinese
Publishing Period: March, June, September and December
Abstracts/Indexes/Membership: ALJC, AMICUS, ASSIA, Cabell's, CrossRef, EBSCO, EconLit, IBSS, IBZ, PAIS, ProQuest, RePEc, SPD, SSCI/SCI (under review), SSRN, and Ulrichs
Editing/Publisher: Ottawa United Learning Academy and Denfar Transnational Development
Address: 1568 Merivale Rd. Suite # 618, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K2G 5Y7
►Excellent English papers will be recommended to SSCI journal such as “Chinese Management Studies”, “Asia Pacific Journal of Management”, “Asian Business Review”.
Proposed Topics for Submissions
The conference topics of interest for submission include but are not limited to the following. Please note that individuals who are not able to submit or present a paper but also welcome to register to attend the conference.
• Development and management of transnational corporations in China and other emerging economies
• Global development strategy and mergers and acquisitions overseas
• Globalization and economic development
• Globalization of electronic commerce
• Globalization of service industry
• International entrepreneurship and internationalization of small and medium sized enterprises
• International marketing and human resources management
• International trade and investment policy
• R&D and Globalization of innovation management
• Role of emerging markets in the global economy
• Significance, function and effect of Asia-Pacific Free Trade Zone
• Social responsibility of transnational corporations and sustainable development
• Transnational corporations and cross-cultural management
• Transnational corporations, foreign investment and institutional innovation
• Transnational corporations’ global supply chain management
• World economic and financial research
- Paper Submission due:
July 31, 2015(Authors will be notified once the paper is reviewed and qualified). September 30, 2015
Conference Dates: November, 6-8, 2015 (Friday to Sunday and register on November, 6)
2015-08-30Early Bird Registration
2015-09-30Draft Paper Deadline