Call For Paper
Papers in both English and Chinese are admitted. If it is written in Chinese, the paper must contain an English title, abstract(about 150 words), key words, introduction of the authors (about 100 words for each) and detailed contact information(especially valid email). Paper needs to be written in English if the author wishes for an international publication, especially for recommending to SSCI-listed journals.
For paper format, please see details at News.
For reviewing authors’ submissions, we should some necessary information for us. Otherwise, our reviewers are not able to evaluate the submissions. The necessary information includes:
1) Authors' bio information, including authors’ full name, position, affiliation and email address in English
2) For the submissions in Chinese, we do need English information for the article's title, abstracts, key words as well as the 1) above in English
If a student, please provide the information for what kind of student, Masters`, Ph.D. …
As for others, please look at the conference call for paper guidelines as well as the general information for publishing in English at http://cd.tnc-conf.org/news.html.
►All accepted papers will be online published in website of “Transnational Corporations Review”, and the abstract will enter the SSCI-CPCI index. Better papers can published by “Transnational Corporations Review” and can be indexed by Ebsco, American Economic Association, and Business Management.
Name: Transnational Corporations Review (in English); Kuaguo Gongsi Pinglun (in Chinese)
Series No.: ISSN 1918-6444 (Print); ISSN 1925-2099 (Online) Languages: English/Chinese
Publishing Period: March, June, September and December
Abstracts/Indexes/Membership: ALJC, AMICUS, ASSIA, Cabell's, CrossRef, EBSCO, EconLit, IBSS, IBZ, PAIS, ProQuest, RePEc, SPD, SSCI/SCI (under review), SSRN, and Ulrichs
Editing/Publisher: Ottawa United Learning Academy and Denfar Transnational Development
Address: 1568 Merivale Rd. Suite # 618, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K2G 5Y7
►Excellent English papers will be recommended to SSCI journal such as “Chinese Management Studies”, “Asia Pacific Journal of Management”, “Asian Business Review”.
Proposed Topics for Submissions
The conference topics of interest for submission include but are not limited to the following. Please note that individuals who are not able to submit or present a paper but also welcome to register to attend the conference.
• Development and management of transnational corporations in China and other emerging economies
• Global development strategy and mergers and acquisitions overseas
• Globalization and economic development
• Globalization of electronic commerce
• Globalization of service industry
• International entrepreneurship and internationalization of small and medium sized enterprises
• International marketing and human resources management
• International trade and investment policy
• R&D and Globalization of innovation management
• Role of emerging markets in the global economy
• Significance, function and effect of Asia-Pacific Free Trade Zone
• Social responsibility of transnational corporations and sustainable development
• Transnational corporations and cross-cultural management
• Transnational corporations, foreign investment and institutional innovation
• Transnational corporations’ global supply chain management
• World economic and financial research
2015-08-30Early Bird Registration
2015-09-30Draft Paper Deadline